shock wave therapy
- Shock waves are sound waves that carry high energy to painful spots and musculoskeletal tissues in subacute, subchronic, and chronic conditions. Energy facilitates the process of regeneration and repair of bones, tendons and other soft tissues.
- Shock waves are characterized by jump changes in pressure, high amplitude, and aperiodicity.
The kinetic energy of the projectile is transmitted to the transmitter at the end of the applicator and then to the tissue.
- Shockwave therapy is an interdisciplinary device used in orthopedics, physiotherapy, sports medicine, urology, beauty and veterinary medicine.
MINIWAVE PRO - EASY TO USE. MOBILE.
- Compressor free ballistic radial shockwave therapy-system with electromagnetic generator as projectile accelerator
Power Levels / Energy
- 10 to 190mJ (equivalent to 0.25-5.0 bar)
- Can be precisely set in 5 mJ intervals by Miniwave APP
- Frequencies from 1 to 21 Hz
- Pulse mode is continuous
- 5 preset programmes, adjustable
- More than 45 illustrated preset treatment recommendations
- Control panel on main unit: Finger-swing touch control with OLED screen
- Control panel on applicator: 5-buttons panel with OLED screen
Dimensions & Weight
- Main unit dimension: 200 (width) x 230 (length) x 78 (height) mm
- Main unit weight: 1.27Kg
- 250W, AC110V-240V, 50/60Hz
- Jumper’s Knee
- Painful Shoulder
- Tennis Elbow
- Heel Spur
- Insertional Pain
- Chronic Tendinopathy
- Medial Tibial Stress Syndrome
- Hip Pain
- Muscle and Connective Tissue Tightening
- Body Shaping
- Elination of Lymphatic Congestion
- Stretch Marks
- Regulation of Muscle Tone
- Skin Tightening
- Buttock Tightening
- Post Treatment After Liposuction or Cryolipolysis
- Erectile Dysfunction
- Chronic Pelvic Pain Syndrome
- Peyronie's Disease
- Premature Ejaculation